Sunday Herald Autumn Scotcoin Offer
Thank you for the incredible response to this offer.
Everyone who has provided a valid Scotcoin address has now received their coins. So if you applied and STILL haven’t got your 1000 coins then one of three things happened:
- You didn’t fill in the response form at http://scotcoinproject.com/herald-offer
- You DID fill the form but gave us the IndieSquare “wallet identifier” (looks like 2445-f557f6-4521e5-fa243463a36f47c23f04161a40925ad8c4f07fbb) not the address (looks like 1Dsjn3DXWUE8h3gFh2TtGL9uZKuhdPZHLr) Yes we realise it is confusing – see the forums and http://scotcoinproject.com/wallets/ for detailed instructions
- You DID send us what looked like a valid address but for some reason, the transfer failed. In this case we need you to make a new wallet and resubmit the information.
Everyone who falls into the above categories will receive a targeted email explaining what to do so everyone gets their coins.
To use Scotcoins you need an electronic wallet on your phone, tablet or computer. Please visit the Sunday Herald Offer forum topic to learn more and ask any questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- One application per person. Multiple applications will be rejected.
- Applications must be received by the closing date of 12 noon on 5st September 2016.
- A valid email address must be supplied and a working telephone contact should be supplied.
- By participating in this offer, you give The Scotcoin Project Ltd permission to contact you with further news of Scotcoin and related educational initiatives about crypto-currency and the blockchain. All data will be handled according to the Data Protection Act.
- The Scotcoin Project reserve the right to refuse any application and need give no reason for doing so.
THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED