It’s about time Scotcoin had a mascot, right?
You’ll see a little figure featured here, but we don’t think it’s quite what we’re looking for. And so, to that end, we’d like to invite the artists amongst you – and indeed friends/ family – to share the process. Submit some ideas and sketches. You never know. We are currently working out a prize, but let’s just say a sizeable amount of Scotcoin and a vintage drink are likely to be part of the deal. Submit scans/jpgs etc to us at: [email protected] by 31st August, ’21. The brief is simple: draw/sketch/paint the figure you’d like to see represent Scotcoin. And remember, it might just end up being our new mascot.
1. The promoter is Scotcoin Limited (company no SC586119)] whose registered office is at 14 Possil Road, Glasgow G4 9SY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 6 years or over except employees of Scotcoin and the Scotcoin Project and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winning entrant assigns all intellectual property rights to Scotcoin and the Scotcoin Project.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via found via this page: https://scotcoinproject.com/2021/08/24/scotcoin-mascot-competition
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31/08/21. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Access to the competition is solely via email to the address: [email protected]
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winners will be chosen by a panel of Scotcoin and Scotcoin Project judges.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification; the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner is reserved.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Scotcoin and the Scotcoin Project’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of a winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Scotcoin and the Scotcoin Project shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Scotcoin and The Scotcoin Project also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.