The Scotcoin Project has unveiled a new website.
The updated site for the Community Interest Company (CIC) highlights its Scotland-facing agenda of contributing tangible benefit to those in need in Scotland.
The company has to date embarked on work with several social partners such as Social Bite and Eatup Charity Scotland.
Temple Melville, CEO of The Scotcoin Project CIC commented:
‘The new web site is just the first stage in a new momentum and focus for The Scotcoin Project for 2021 and beyond.’
The site is www.scotcoinproject.com
‘It is our aim to highlight just how useful and beneficial it is for Scotland to have its own crypto currency in the context of a wider crypto market valued at some $2 trillion worldwide.
‘Scotcoin is very much a tool for good and for progress.
‘Our role is to add value and bring help to those in need in this country. We can and will do this through our network of relationships with socially aware businesses and charities and are looking to expand this network.
‘We welcome any and all approaches.
‘As we have previously said we are working hard to bring ERC20 SCOT (Scotcoin’s new designation) to regulated exchanges and we expect further announcements in this respect in the not too distant future.’
The new site was created by Dundee-based iHTTP:// Said Managing Director Steven Mitchell:
‘We were delighted to work with the team behind Scotcoin Project. They had a clear goal for how they wanted their site to look and flow. We were delighted to be selected to complete the new website and are delighted with the results. We love the ethos behind Scotcoin and it was a great opportunity to accept payment in the form of the Digital Crypto Scotcoin.’
Notes To Editor: The Scotcoin Project
1.Scotcoin Project Company is a Community Interest Company, and focused on helping the Scottish community.
2. Scotcoin is currently one of the top 400 digital currencies in the world.
3. The site was produced in conjunction with Dundee-based ihttp.co.uk
4. Temple Melville is available for interview.
5. He has a new book being released in July this year titled ‘Blockchain, Bitcoin And You’ from Leamington Press, available for pre-order shortly.
6. The new Scotcoin website can be found at: www.scotcoinproject.com
7. Scotcoin’s social channels are listed below:
YT: Scotcoin Project
LinkedIn: The Scotcoin Project CIC
8. Key contact:
9. The site was created by iHTTP:// www.ihttp.co.uk
10: Scotcoin is a member of both Fintech Scotland and Cryptouk.